Ascent's Intensive Classes for TANCET MBA is designed to equip you to be better prepared for facing the TANCET (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) conducted by Anna University for admission to the MBA program at AU affiliated colleges in Tamilnadu. The next batch at Nungambakkam, Chennai is an intensive weekend batch.
Next Weekday TANCET Batch starts Fri, Jan 19, 2018
- Class Timings
- Venue & Location
- For More Details
- Mon - Wed - Fri 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- 3 months. Subsequently Mock TANCETs.
- 14B/1 Dr Thirumurthy Nagar I Street, Nungambakkam, Chennai 34.
- 9500 + 18% GST (Rupees Eleven Thousand Two Hundred Ten only)
- Mr. Muthu +91 96000 48484 or +91 44 4500 8484
Our TANCET training program is highly effective and has resulted in our students joining premier management institutes in Tamilnadu such as the College of Engineering Guindy and other leading Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that offer an MBA program.. Ascent Education has 2 learning centers in Chennai. The centers are located at Velachery and Nungambakkam.
Why should you join Ascent's TANCET Classes?
- Qualified faculty members including MBAs from top business schools such as the IIMs, XIM Bhubaneswar, BIM Trichy and Anna University.
- A small batch size providing personal attention. Fewer batches.
- An updated courseware including full length practice tests.
- Results of previous years. State 1st, 2nd and 5th of TANCET 2017 MBA ranks secured by Ascent Students. State Rank 1 of TANCET 2005 - MBA, State Rank 3 of TANCET 2006 - MBA, and State Ranks 3 and 4 of TANCET 2009 - MBA were Ascent students. 20% of the students admitted to the MBA program at The College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai in 2009 were students of Ascent Education. Anna University Ranks 5 and 6 for TANCET 2010 were Ascent students. Anna University State 1st in TANCET 2012 was an Ascent Student. 6 Ascent students secured admissions to Anna University, Chennai in TANCET 2013. TANCET 2015 MCA state topper and TANCET 2015 MBA state Rank 3 were Ascent Students.
TANCET Training Methodology - From the basics
- The curriculum of the coaching class starts right from the basics. Be it Math (Quant), English (Verbal) or Business Decision Making. We ensure that your fundamentals are really strong during the first few weeks of the program and then focus on building speed and accuracy.
- Full length practice tests at the end of the program followed by test analysis to help you improve your scores in the actual test.
- Analysis of previous year TANCET papers to help you gain confidence and improve your scores in this year's TANCET.